Terms & Condition for Kasiga School Fee Payment Gateway/ Net Banking Disclaimer
Payment of Fee by the parents of students studying at Kasiga School may be made through an electronic and automated collection and remittance service (the "Payment Gateway" & "Internet Banking") hosted by Kasiga School and its designated bank. The Payment Gateway/Internet Banking service is provided to you in order to facilitate easy and smooth payment of school fee. This site is not intended for any other purpose. Kasiga School makes no representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk.
You will bear the necessary transaction charge plus service tax as applicable for online payment of your Ward's Fee as optional payment mechanism. This charge will be taken by the e-payment solution provider for giving this service. Charges are mentioned in Payment Gateway Portal when the user proceeds for online payment.
- Only Parents of Students studying at Kasiga School are authorized to deposit their fee through Debit Card / Credit Card and Net banking facility.
- Once the fee is successfully paid through any of the aforementioned modes, it cannot be refunded online.
- If, by mistake, the fee is deposited twice in one transaction and a refund of the additional / excess fee is required, the payee is required to submit a request letter to the Accounts Department of Kasiga School with the transaction details / online receipt number. Refund in such cases will be made after verification of all the details.
A formal receipt for the payment that is made using this site shall be sent by post after all transactions are reconciled.
Limitation of Liability
Kasiga School has made this service available to you as a matter of convenience. Kasiga School expressly disclaims any claim or liability arising out of the provision of this service. You agree and acknowledge that you shall be solely responsible for your conduct and that Kasiga School reserves the right to terminate your rights to use the service immediately.
In no way shall Kasiga School or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with use of the Payment Gateway.
Kasiga School assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of
- the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of the Payment Gateway/ Internet Banking; or
- any interruption or errors in the operation of the Payment Gateway/Internet Banking. You shall indemnify and hold harmless Kasiga School and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions.
You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card/ Net Banking transmitted over the internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that Kasiga School has no control over such matters. Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, Kasiga School does not represent or guarantee that the use of the payment gateway/ Internet Banking will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the internet.
Debit/Credit card / Net banking details
The debit/credit card / Net banking details provided by you for use of the Payment Gateway / Internet Banking will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card / Net Banking which is not lawfully owned by you.